~ Zen Marketer
Did you know that it takes an average of 10,000 hours of learning and working in a specific field to be considered an expert at something. I guess the real question I have for you is simple… do you have 10,000 hours needed to become an expert at getting and keeping a customer?
The next series of question’s I pose will help you get you better acquainted with your inner Zen Marketer. Face yourself with intellectual honesty and answer yourself with the truthful answers.
- Do you possess more than 40,000 hours of extreme specialized on the job training in how to get and keep a customer for offline, online and television marketing?
- If so, can draw from that knowledge on tap instantly and automatically?
- If not, do you have 8 Years and 500k to acquire a PHD in marketing from an Ivy League or equivalent type university?
- How about can you even get into an Ivy League School for that level of education just to begin your life no matter where you are in your life?
- Can you afford to spend 300k in student loans on a far less business college experience much less the time doing it?
- Are you willing to be your own business college experiment and be ready to become another enslaved, broke, struggling to survive victim of the college lie? Debt is forever in this instance and a life long hardship for millions now.
- Are you prepared to work to nearly retirement age and beyond to service that agonizing pestering long term student loan debt?
- LOL, do you want to feel that burdensome, nagging self inflictive pain of that debt for an education you may never fully understand?
- Are you ready to awaken and make a smart choice by finding out what your known unknowns are?
An even more important question… do you know what marketing really is?
Times are not just hard for folks, they are damn tough. If you’re a business owner, wouldn’t you want the biggest competitive advantage you could get?
Contact the Marketingman today! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Cheers!